REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » Lawyer Kevin

Home » Forums » Today's Show » Lawyer Kevin (16 posts)
aggie915
4 years, 1 month ago
this guy was an idiot. According to him the Constitution can change just by who is interpreting it. I guess that means if I think of a way to reinterpret the 13th amendment abolishing slavery I can have my own slave. When you take these people's way of thinking to its logical end it sounds pretty stupid
boneman
4 years, 1 month ago
It's just their excuse. It's the same mindset that asks what the definition of "is" is.....
aggie915
4 years, 1 month ago
i wanna know what marnesdad's comeback for this is. if the constitution is just some eraseable ink on some parchment then can we have slaves again
marnesdad
4 years, 1 month ago
Well, the Constitution is not some eraseable ink on some parchment, unless Congress decides to amend it. So, what's next?...
boneman
4 years, 1 month ago
Without the states congress can't amend anything.....
Heidi
4 years, 1 month ago
First of all, you'd have to be "into" having a Constitution...
crossofcrimson
4 years, 1 month ago
A constitution of no authority maybe...
slappy
4 years, 1 month ago
Well, the Constitution is not some eraseable ink on some parchment, unless Congress decides to amend it. So, what's next?... Marne..that is one question that frightens me.
marnesdad
4 years, 1 month ago
Slappy, in all honesty, the people whining about the poor, frail and defenseless Constitution are just rightwing versions of the same people who whined about what Bush and his minions were 'doing' to the Constitution... The Constitution and all it means for the country can surely withstand the silly fears and petty whines of fringe politics... Why is it a topic now? It sells the ideology... The left capitalized on it and took the Whitehouse, now the right is trying to do the same thing -- if you're buying it, you're their kind of sucker...
boneman
4 years, 1 month ago
Slappy; article V convention.......
boneman
4 years, 1 month ago
http://www.mikechurch.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4507:as-close-to-live-as-you-can-get&catid=960:public-transcripts&Itemid=300038
boneman
4 years, 1 month ago
You might also want to check out Raul Bergers' book on the 14th amendmemt and the bill of rights.
boneman
4 years, 1 month ago
Also read the book by Labbe and Lurie regarding the Slaughter House Cases and the Chase court's decision.
HKusp
4 years, 1 month ago
I'm curious, what did President Bush "Do" to the Constitution???
marnesdad
4 years, 1 month ago
I don't know --- ask the leftwing nuts who made the claims...
RetNavyPatriot
4 years, 1 month ago
smarmy - HKusp's asking one when he's asking you! You are in fact a nut, wingnut, whatever nut, but you are a nut first & foremost!

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.