REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

The Wilkow Majority » Left leaning personalities

nogoats
3 years ago
We all know Wilkow is king. Personally, I listened to Rush once, in the 90s. I wanted to start a thread about left leaning personalities who you don't mind, have a brain, and can communicate their thoughts well enough to not immediately switch to sirius patriot. Personally, I don't mind Thom Hartmann. He's OK. What about you all?
nav68
3 years ago
Looked at Hartmann's website a few times. His wife is brain dead, along with most of the people who post there. They tend to be of the "Bush lied - people died/Bush-Halliburton guilty of everything including the Crucifixion (sp?)/profits are evil/yaddayaddayadda. A favorite is "Let's indict Sarah Palin for inciting hate crimes (including the Crucifixion). I've seen Hartmann interviewed in re his and Waldron's book about JFK's assassination. Seemed an OK guy. But then, the wife and the website.
Heidi
2 years, 10 months ago
I'd have to say that Rush is about as far left as I can stand to listen to ;)
nav68
2 years, 9 months ago
Probably my favorite is David Webb. He's an honest conservative, that seems to understand the reality of the business world; what it can be, has been, is now, which includes some very serious ethical problems that have to be addressed and corrected. Too many conservatives are shills for things like the pharmaceuticals (Hannity), and never get into the problems caused by the greed and lack of ethics. Webb seems very balanced. And, very important, Webb shows his callers the courtesy of not interrupting them constantly. Sean Hannity is the most self absorbed radio personality on the air. Why anyone with an opposing point of view would call him is betond me.
Heidi
2 years, 9 months ago
I'd have to say Bill O is worse at interrupting and he does it to make his points as simple as he can but his constant dumbing down for "the folks" grates on my last nerve. I enjoy Webb when I catch him in my car...must get XM in office for the new year!
sgtarky
2 years, 8 months ago
I have to say thom hartman too. there are times you think he is not bad, he quotes the founders, constitution...then he goes off the deepend or counter to the constitution
Itchy
2 years, 8 months ago
I actually don't mind John Stewart that much. I can also tolerate Bill Mahr sometimes too.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.