REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » PSA on Unemployment

nav68
2 years, 4 months ago
BTW, McCain wasn't rejected because of his vision for America. Obama ran a successful rock show that bedazzled a lot of otherwise allegedly intelligent people - people who are a might sorry for their foolishness. With absolutely no evidence to support such a hope, they believed that Obama was going get the economy moving, solve our international conflict problems, and heal the nasty partisan political wounds. He has failed miserably, and blames everyone and everything except himself. I doubt that would have been the case with Mccain. He didn't promise the moon, to a lot of people who wanted the moon with no realization of the liklihood of that happening, nor what the effort would cost us.
marnesdad
2 years, 4 months ago
Oh, please... Obama looks like George Washington compared to George W Bush. I "agree" with the wars -- I just don't know how you have two going on, AND THEN increase government spending, ALL AFTER cutting taxes (knowing you would be driving debt to record levels)... How someone could do that poorly is beyond the understanding of thinking people...
marnesdad
2 years, 4 months ago
Aha... yes... because it's impossible that Americans were just tired of the same Republican leadership that brought us two wars, skyrocketing unemployment, record deficits, and the worst recession since the Great Depression... yeah, it was the "show" Obama put on... I'm sure that was it...
marnesdad
2 years, 4 months ago
I'd love for someone to tell me what McCain would have done differently that would have had a better effect on the Bush recession. If you're going to fantasize on what would have happened if America wasn't duped by the James Brown Traveling Roadshow, why can't you fantasize some specifics? Here's the sum total of what the Republican experience seems to be these days -- First, create the biggest friggin mess you can of government. Start by lowering taxes to solidify popularity, then spend more and create the largest government ever... sprinkle in a couple of expensive wars, then totally ignore the year after year record deficits you ring up. Throw in a brand new massive entitlement to really confuse both sides of the aisle, and then expect the next guy to fix the near decade worth of complete crap in four years or less.... And you think Obama voters are pie-eyed? Look, I'll entertain any argument you like on what Obama should have done to SPEED up the recovering economy... but the "failed miserably" nonsense is simply ridiculous.
nav68
2 years, 4 months ago
Calling Obama George Washington under any circumstances is a rank obscenity. Washington's greatest asset - leadership - is Obama's worst problem. And now the idiot won't extend the Bush tax cuts. Like only the rich are going to be affected. Looks to me like across the board increases. It's another Democratic shuck about the rich. And you just KNOW that they'll pay that natio0nal debt right off. LOL!
marnesdad
2 years, 4 months ago
Compared to Bush... And his "worst problem" was the bucket of sh*t he was handed by his predecessor. Also, let me break down this tax break thing for you... The Republicans cut taxes without cutting spending. We were already upside down going into two very expensive wars, The Republicans then added another massive entitlement program and finished their run with massive debt and the worst economic situation since the Great Depression... So, we've ALREADY spent the money, and we've ALREADY rung up the debts, and everyone wants to complain that we now need to pay for it. The tax cuts and their PLANNED end are an ENTIRELY Republican product. Whining about Obama and the end of the idiotic tax cuts is the definition of 'not getting it'.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.