REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

General » I don't need no stinking Congress!

nav68
2 years, 4 months ago
Mr, The Right Honorable Grand Panjandrum, Presidente, Knower of All Things Good & Evil, And Not Responsible For Anything Bad, has waved the wand for his soon to be bestest buddies - illegal aliens. Yeah, these wonderful lawbreakers can't be bothered with waiting their time. Nah, they'll just jump the line or overstay their visas, and Obama and his Jerkocracy will embrace them. You can bet your seet ass they'll REALLY embrace them, say about November. And, of course, we won't be able to vet any voters because that would be, like, rascist. So says the Grand Panjandrum. I think Johnny Harty had it right, in the words of Peter in B.C. - I think this is called overthrowing the government by farce.
nav68
2 years, 4 months ago
Be interested in seeing the legal authority cited for Obama's wand wave on immigration enforcement. Walks, looks, talks, acts like a sheister, and thinks everyone is baffled by his brilliant bullshit.
nav68
2 years, 4 months ago
Executive privilage for Holder? Of course! Wave the wand, Barry, wave that bad boy! It ain't gonna save your ass!

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.