REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » Why stop lying now?

marnesdad
2 years, 3 months ago
What was missing from Wilkow's regurgitation of more Investors Business Daily nonsense was, again, any mention of actual numbers. Just like the "whopping 79% increase in government sales", today's GM bashing plays the same shell game with just a few numbers... Yes, 'subprime' loans for GM vehicles through GM Financial HAVE grown by large percentages... That's what one would expect when GM Financial signs up nearly 1,100 new dealerships... GM sold their controlling interest in Ally (old GMAC), and was without a financing arm (and therefore, far behind the competition in subprime lending) until they acquired AmeriCredit in 2010. Wilkow and the IBD article conveniently left out any competitive data... Why? Because they want you to think that only GM is selling cars this way.
marnesdad
2 years, 3 months ago
Wilkow repeated his lie about the government buying GMs cars, and therefore making them appear successful... The fact is that the government buys relatively few of the cars GM sells every month. Just ask Wilkow to provide actual numbers... He can't. He's lying.
marnesdad
2 years, 3 months ago
Wilkow repeated the "inventory stuffing" disinformation. Apparently, he doesn't know how inventory works. GMs inventory numbers show them selling more cars than Ford, Chrysler, Toyota... everybody. I guess math is like research for Wilkow... something he's not interested in so much...
marnesdad
2 years, 3 months ago
I think what I find most amazing is the caller who said "You couldn't give me a GM product"... Well, that's stupid on many levels. One, it's a free car... Two, it's a great car (that's why they sell the most), and, my favorite part, is that you, the taxpayer, are invested in GM. The same people who whine like children about all the money tied up in GM are the same halfwits who want GM to fail. That's genius right there...
marnesdad
2 years, 3 months ago
Here's what Wilkow can do to try to save face.... 1) Provide data showing GM sales to the government. 2) Provide data showing that GM isn't really selling the most cars (it's easy -- I've showed the GM had 76 days of inventory, or 700,927 vehicles in inventory = 9,222 vehicles sold per day) Just show me any other manufacturer's numbers... 3) That Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, etc, are selling far fewer cars with subprime loans. ...... The arguments in this thread CAN NOT BE BROKEN. Go ahead and try....
marnesdad
2 years, 3 months ago
"GM propping itself up on subprime car loans" -- DEBUNKED.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.