REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » Which does Wilkow know less about...?

marnesdad
1 year, 8 months ago
... General Motors or the NLRB/Boeing story? Let's start with Boeing and the NLRB. For starters, Wilkow didn't read the complaint. If he had, he wouldn't have made the statement that the NLRB tried to dictate where Boeing was allowed to open a plant. The complaint actually SAID that Boeing was free to open a plant where ever they wished. It actually said that IN THE COMPLAINT. The issue was with the Boeing executives' STATED 'business reason' for doing so, which the NLRB said was a contract breach. Also, Boeing wasn't 'moving' their production line to South Carolina, as Wilkow incorrectly stated... It was a second line. The plant in Washington remains open.
marnesdad
1 year, 8 months ago
Now, to the never-ending stream of complete crap Wilkow spews about GM. Wilkow said that the government controls General Motors. He doesn't have a shred of proof of that. Nothing to prove that the government has anything to do with day-to-day operations of General Motors. GM is successful without government assistance, and is, very much, operating freely (and, as the numbers show) successfully. It's important to remember that Wilkow is LYING about GM. He doesn't have anything to back up what he says... IN FACT, when asked to provide information backing up what he says, he runs to another corner. Since he, and his staff, can't defend what he says, how about one of his faithful?
nav68
1 year, 8 months ago
Well, Marnes, since you're so positive of your position you need to call Wilkow because he called you out today (Fri. 8/10).
marnesdad
1 year, 8 months ago
Facts are facts... and he can't dispute them. And, you must have misheard Wilkow -- even he's not that stupid.
marnesdad
1 year, 8 months ago
This is simple.... Wilkow claims to be a 'researcher'... all he has to do is visit his OWN website and post the proof that GM's North American Leading Sales and Market Share are because the government is buying their cars. He said it... Surely he can back it up. He's going to be on internet subscription 'television' for God's sake!
nav68
1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no, I didn't mishear. He called you straight out by user by user name.
marnesdad
1 year, 8 months ago
HA! Sorry that I missed that then... What did he do? ...ask me to call the show so he could verbally explain why he hasn't a clue what he's talking about when it comes to GM? You know, the "Volt not selling".... "GM's success is because the government is buying GM's cars" ... "GM wasn't allowed to go through bankruptcy" ... The only argument this one trick pony has is that the government shouldn't have bailed out GM in the first place. And, since that ship sailed (and Obama is now touting GM) Wilkow is letting his emotions get the better of him. I would think that a professional media figure would have more control over his emotions (a smart one would just let the pitch go by -- nothing to gain by lying about GM)
marnesdad
1 year, 8 months ago
Seriously, Nav... Don't you think it's odd that this guy acknowledges the argument on his own website, but doesn't post ANYTHING to back it up? All he would have to do is post a link to the source that shows that the government is buying most of GMs vehicles. Or a link to a source showing that the Volt isn't selling 270% more than last year and that every other comparable vehicle is out-selling it... Like I said before, I asked him through Twitter to back up his claim, and instead he blocked me on his account. That's something you usually reserve for people who use foul or racist language -- Wilkow blocked me for publicly asking him to stand behind something he said. He did have a few followers try to stand up for him, but none of them had any game either.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.