REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » More GM woes...

marnesdad
1 year, 11 months ago
"And Ford got how much bailout money? Yeah...." GM is supposed to operate outside actual market conditions because they got a bailout? Hmmm.... The government funded GM's emergence from bankruptcy... that's it.
marnesdad
1 year, 11 months ago
"Look at the forums thread history" Again, these are responses to the other guy you must think is nuts.
nav68
1 year, 11 months ago
In case you're interested Marnes, there are other important issues besides GM and what you think of Wilkow's opinion. Time will tell. GM's performance isn't a referendum on Obama's terrible performance as a national leader, and his pathetic pandering to those who think profit is a sin. He was, is, and always will be an empty suit. But, that was obvious well before he got elected.
marnesdad
1 year, 11 months ago
I'm sure there are, Nav. But Wilkow's opinion includes outright lies when it comes to General Motors. I don't relate GM's performance to anything Obama does... The fact is that ship sailed. GM was brought through bankruptcy because it made fiscal sense to do so. You don't like Obama, Wilkow doesn't like Obama... I don't hear (see) YOU needing to lie to make a point, though.
boneman
1 year, 11 months ago
"The government funded GM's emergence from bankruptcy... that's it." GM should have funded its own emergence from bankrupcy. We are going to lose about 26 billion dollars because GM is such a loser.
boneman
1 year, 11 months ago
"Better than Ford's....LOL...." And yet top 20 vehicle sales have more Ford vehicles than GM and the Chevy Sloberado pickup still takes a back seat to the Ford F-series.....
nav68
1 year, 11 months ago
boneman, by your comment on the "Sloberado", I'm assuming you're an F-150 man. S'ok, I'm a Ford man myself.
boneman
1 year, 10 months ago
Nav, grew up with Fords. My in-laws are retired GM so I tried GM for a while. Didn't have much luck so I went back to Ford. My Ford trucks have never let me down; GM, not so much.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.