REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » So am I a Racist?

aCTPatriot1970
4 years, 7 months ago
I really really Dislike him personally .... hes a lair lies lies lies lies , he hates america as we have known it ,,, hes very very arrogant , even his wife said he put his career before his family, rev wright told her to back off and support him, hes cheap he wants us to take care of OUR brother but what About his Brother? when i needed a house and more property , I didnt have tony Resco to help me by buying half my lot, I go to work AND CANNOT JUST VOTE PRESENT... he doesnt want a baby a human being who survives a bothced abortion to get any help???? I detest this man HE HAS NO EMPATHY
Heidijo
4 years, 6 months ago
Proud to be a Patriot. Oh I mean RACIST. That should read: Proud to be a racist!
Teufelhunden
4 years, 6 months ago
We all know this whole thing is a ploy to "demonize" all of us that see through BO's lies! I think what bothers me the most about him and his "Administration" paying the "Race Card" is the possibility of this setting America back in terms of Racism. If Obama continues to just do whatever he wants regardless of what we tell him we want, I worry his antics will cost us a shot at a great President later that's a "minority" simply because of his rhetoric and shoddy politics! Obama's politics are a "Popcorn Fart". Pardon me if I don't immediately drop to my knees & worship the Liberal Left's "Annointed One".
johnk3464
4 years, 6 months ago
actpatriot1970: You appear to be a sensible and fine upstanding American. Now, let's review, he is biracial. So what if a white man says I don't like him because he is white, and no self respecting white man would throw their mother and grandmother under the bus because of their color? Does that make us racist? :)
aCTPatriot1970
4 years, 6 months ago
JOHNK your right but i wont even allow that discussion anymore in tired of being bated by these losers ... racist or not at this point lets be real they are making us CRACKERS even the ones who voted for MAOBAMA start to feel their racism... what % of the blakc vote did barry get? thats not racist? think about if 90% of whites voted for Mcain( progressive also) lol what would they have said then.... this is phony most of whats going on is just a front .... whats the other hand doing??? But back to point i have few weeeks ago decided im not going to even entertain the BS they spew ... hey tell me the sky is polka dots ( not chemtrails) and why would i continue to talk to a mental defective? SAme thing gos for dummies who think you can spend your way out of DEBT ,,,, oh and Apease your enemies while throwing your allies under the bus,,, Actually i feel sorry for Black people.... Im Italian and id rather not have an italian Pres, IF he wa going to be A SCUMBAG like this
aCTPatriot1970
4 years, 6 months ago
JOHNK your right but i wont even allow that discussion anymore in tired of being bated by these losers ... racist or not at this point lets be real they are making us CRACKERS even the ones who voted for MAOBAMA start to feel their racism... what % of the blakc vote did barry get? thats not racist? think about if 90% of whites voted for Mcain( progressive also) lol what would they have said then.... this is phony most of whats going on is just a front .... whats the other hand doing??? But back to point i have few weeeks ago decided im not going to even entertain the BS they spew ... hey tell me the sky is polka dots ( not chemtrails) and why would i continue to talk to a mental defective? SAme thing gos for dummies who think you can spend your way out of DEBT ,,,, oh and Apease your enemies while throwing your allies under the bus,,, Actually i feel sorry for Black people.... Im Italian and id rather not have an italian Pres, IF he wa going to be A SCUMBAG like this
johnk3464
4 years, 6 months ago
@ actpat1970: precisely
aCTPatriot1970
4 years, 6 months ago
johnk thanks man sometimes im sure WE all feel alone I know i do
RetNavyPatriot
4 years, 6 months ago
It doesn't make a difference WHAT color, nationality, sex, POLITICAL affiliation - Obama is an ass!
johnk3464
4 years, 6 months ago
@actpat1970 Especially the ones who have done their homework. People look at us like we have two heads when we speak the truth, just like they did with Ron Paul. He spoke the truth, he's a PHD and absolutely for the people. We need more like him. Our knowledge base has been severely altered, and so the truth seems far too outrageous to be possible. To them, secrecy = power. When you open your mind, turn off your tv and carefully monitor what info you take in, things start becoming clearer. There has been an almost unfathomable amount of resources, in money and lives devoted to controlling our thoughts and emotions and the progress is far past anything we have seen in science fiction. In fact science fiction tech has been obsolete for more than 20 years.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.