REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » The Doctor

Home » Forums » Today's Show » The Doctor (8 posts)
Magicluis
4 years, 11 months ago
Own it by Andrew!!!!!
pickupdapride
4 years, 11 months ago
who is this "doctor"? This guy must be hard up for a job. No wonder he is for Government option. Wow, I wouldn't want to be left alone in an examination room with him.
pickupdapride
4 years, 11 months ago
Pseudo intellectualism at it's best. "How can you sleep at night knowing millions are without health insurance." And for him to think that the US isn't the best health care unless it's an uncommon case is quite scary.
sonja
4 years, 11 months ago
After hearing the doctor I was outraged. Now here is my personal view on the health care bs. I do not have health care and its because I can not afford it right now. Now with that said I DO NOT feel that someone else should be forced to pay for my health care that is my responsibility no one elses! If I must see a doctor in which I do every 3 months do to health reasons I pay cash and its cheaper for me this way at this point in my life finacially. Now I have had to 10 years ago I had no health insurance and had to have emergency surgery. Well I set up payments with all yes all of my care and had to pay with interests plus taxes on top of medical bills. Was it someone elses responsibility to pay my bills NO it was mine and still is. Yes it took me 4 years to get the bill paid but I paid the bill in full. So with all that said I pray this health care reform does not pass its unfair and no one but me is responsible for my bills just as I am not responsible for others. With all that said I do even when a small amount give to charity that help those in need such as St.Jude as there are those out there worse off than me because those places give excellent care and they take care of the patients. Andrew I sure hope you do sleep good at night because you should as you are not responsible for others health care and the same goes for others. Love your show Andrew thanks for having such a fantastic show.
Magicluis
4 years, 11 months ago
Going to Red Lobster and demand FOOD, after that going to get a 9mm at my local gun shop and get a free gun then... going to Nordstrom get a new pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes (We all need shoes right? and I will be set!!!...for now
RetNavyPatriot
4 years, 11 months ago
I think that doctor was smoking way too much of whatever hippie weed he had! He never really answered Andrews last question either - skirted it as usual! I would NOT see that doctor even if my life was on the line! And WHY do they ALWAYS have to play that BS "how can you blah blah blah" If he's so into it - have him do it ALL for free! Brava to you Sonja - a level headed person that understands this obamacare is a farce!
chrissmitty820
4 years, 11 months ago
What intersested me was that right at the beginning of the interview, Mad Doc made mention of treating those who couldn't pay, citing a moral and ethical reason to do so. Then, in the same breath, says that since he has this obligation, he should get paid for it. So what is it there doc? A moral/ethical issue or a payment issue? Yes, he should get paid for providing a service, however, don't start pulling this "ethical obligation" crap as why I should pay his fee for someone else. Notice he never mentioned taking a pay cut to help pay for the uninsured that come to his ER. Notice he never mentioned volunteering a few hours a week to treat patients (of whatever status) to save the hospital money, therefore lessening the burden on it when it comes to those who cannot or will not pay. Using the emotional argument of letting someone "die on my doorway" is BS. It came across as emotional extortion. Trying to make me feel guilty for not helping someone else, when you have the skills to do so, but won't do it unless you are paid by me. Total "entitlement generation" crap.
WidowMaker
4 years, 11 months ago
Typical hypocrit, I bet he sleeps just fine at night knowing that people who are struggling to pay their bills are going to have to pay up somehow, or they will never get a home mortgage. Phoney bologny moral indignation at its worst, he does'nt care where it comes from, as long as someone pays it. We will all be paying it soon though, unfortunately.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.