REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

Today's Show » Andrew PLEASE discuss this today

RetNavyPatriot
5 years ago
Obama is going to get the Nobel Peace award? That's enough to make one EXTREMELY ILL! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/09/president-barack-obama-wins-nobel-peace-prize/
boneman
5 years ago
Hey Carter and Gore won it also. What would you expect from the Nobel organization. His application was put in after being in office for 10 days. The Nobel peace prize carries about as much credibility as a cracker jack prize.
RetNavyPatriot
5 years ago
10 days? ROFL I bet the wif put it in for him! True - I really don't care for the meaning of Nobel anymore because of who they give them out to now! Still - it chaps my arse, you KNOW his head is going to be even MORE swollen with this!
BLOWNTACO
5 years ago
I found out by logging onto Aol, and thought it was a joke! Once I found out it was not, I immediately became ill...I mean WTF? How is it that he's done so damn much by "reaching out to the international community", he couldn't bring the damn Olympics to Chicago? Pure BS!!
RetNavyPatriot
5 years ago
My husband called to tell me about it. I went onto Foxnews.com and got ill! Sad day in America that's for sure! It was for his Apologize for America tour! Bowing to Arab Leaders, not following protocol, it was ALL about him him him! No longer does the Nobel award mean a damn thing when they give it to a Marxist piece of crap like Obama!
chrissmitty820
5 years ago
Here is what I am watching out for: he sits on the Afghan troop decision for how long? Then he gets the Nobel- my prediction is that now he will make the decision to send more troops, I say within a week. Any takers?
RetNavyPatriot
5 years ago
You betcha Chris! He sat on that just long enough and now he'll JUMP on the deployment!
conservativeknitter
5 years ago
Listening right now-- Thank you Andrew!
ReardenMetal
5 years ago
I can't help but laugh. I heard his first question after Gibbs told him he had won was..."How much money do I get?"
aCTPatriot1970
5 years ago
Why discuss this BS? what not go after a real topic? what about the H1N1 vaccine ??? why not put all the peices together???
LJDolan
5 years ago
I plan to hold a news conference tomorrow where I will state I will find the cure for AIDS. I expect to be awarded the 2010 Nobel Prize for Medicine.
pickupdapride
5 years ago
Warmonger Wins Peace Prize -------------- It took 25 years longer than George Orwell thought for the slogans of 1984 to become reality. “War is Peace,” “Freedom is Slavery,” “Ignorance is Strength.” I would add, “Lie is Truth.” -------------- The Nobel Committee has awarded the 2009 Peace Prize to President Obama, the person who started a new war in Pakistan, upped the war in Afghanistan, and continues to threaten Iran with attack unless Iran does what the US government demands and relinquishes its rights as a signatory to the non-proliferation treaty. ------------- No Bush policy has changed. Iraq is still occupied. The Guantanamo torture prison is still functioning. Rendition and assassinations are still occurring. Spying on Americans without warrants is still the order of the day. Civil liberties are continuing to be violated in the name of Oceania’s “war on terror.” ------------- Apparently, the Nobel committee is suffering from the delusion that, being a minority, Obama is going to put a stop to Western hegemony over darker-skinned peoples. -------------------- The Nobel committee has placed all its hopes on a bit of skin color. -------------- “War is Peace” is now the position of the formerly antiwar organization, Code Pink. Code Pink has decided that women’s rights are worth a war in Afghanistan. -------------- When justifications for war become almost endless–oil, hegemony, women’s rights, democracy, revenge for 9/11, denying bases to al Qaeda and protecting against terrorists–war becomes the path to peace. ---------- The Nobel committee has bestowed the prestige of its Peace Prize on Newspeak and Doublethink. ---------------- http://www.infowars.com/warmonger-wins-peace-prize/
boneman
5 years ago
http://www.redplanetcartoons.com/
AndrewWilkowFan
5 years ago
I notice Obama didn't get a prize in economics.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.