REGISTER | LOGIN
Weekdays noon - 3pm et / weekends 9am - noon et
Sirius | XM Satellite Radio
Call Andrew at 1-866-95-patriot
Book AndrewFree Trial

General » The Audacity of Life

Heidi
4 years, 7 months ago
http://blogs.abcnews.com/campuschatter/2010/01/univ-of-florida-anticipates-tim-tebow-ad.html Karen Middlekauff, a UF law student and the president of Outlaw, an organization for College of Law LGBT students, said she believes that Tebow is still a representative of UF, and he has chosen to represent a viewpoint that shouldn’t be associated with the university. (AKA:LIFE. No student should ever be associated with the CHOICE of LIFE. How dare they?) “Focus on the Family is a very well-known group for speaking out against LGBT issues,” she said. “A lot of people know that.” (Therefor Tebow shouldn't be allowed to associate with them! ) The commercial is also highlights the strength of Tebow’s religious beliefs, something the general public may not be aware of, she said. (How dare he have religious strengths and beliefs!) “The UF community itself knows that he is very religious and he’s done a lot of humanitarian work,” (THAT BASTARD!!!) Middlekauff said. “I don’t know if the public knows that. They’ll know after this.” (My gosh she is acting as though he were Michael Vic!)
marnesdad
4 years, 7 months ago
If I were Focus on Family, I'd be jumping for joy right now.... Just running the commercial wouldn't have generated this much interest... now, they can get the commerical on the air and it will be 50 times more effective....
Heidi
4 years, 7 months ago
Yep, good point. I find it laughable that the left gets their panties in a bunch if schools won't allow dictionaries that have obscenities in them for small children to have access to and then turn around and want a decent CHOICE banned from the public.
marnesdad
4 years, 7 months ago
Hypocrisy is shared by both ends... but, I see your point.

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.