- Horace CooperHorace Cooper is an adjunct fellow with the National Center for Public Policy Research, Co-Chairman of the Project 21 National Advisory Board and a legal commentator. Horace taught constitutional law at George Mason University in Virginia and was general counsel to U.S. House Majority Leader Dick Armey. NationalCenter.org
- Jacob HuebertDirector of Litigation at the Liberty Justice Center. libertyjusticecenter.org
- Mark JanusIllinois state government non-union employee in JANUS v. AFSCME Supreme Court case.
- Matt KibbeContributing editor at Conservative Review. Running Alternative PAC. alternativepac.us
- Omar NavarroRunning against Maxine Waters for California's 43rd Congressional District. omarnavarro.com