Meet the Socialist Workers Party candidate running in California to be a US senator
Eleanor García joined the Socialist Worker’s Party in her twenties. She had been working with the United Farm Workers in Phoenix, Arizona, where she is from, on a boycott of Gallo wine, iceberg lettuce, and table grapes. The UFW, was founded in 1962 under a different name by Dolores Huerta, César Chávez, Larry Itliong, and other organizers.Read More
Tucson high school counselor accused of sexual misconduct with a 15-year-old student
Officials with the Tucson Police Department say they have arrested a 29-year-old high school counselor for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student. Police official said Zobella Brazil Vinik turned herself into detectives on May 11.Read More
- Karine Jean-Pierre-I am first Black, Gay, Immigrant Woman to be Press Sec.
- Jean-Pierre & Doocy-How does raising taxes reduce inflation
- Jean-Pierre & Doocy-Why is Biden visiting Buffalo but not Waukesha?
- Jean-Pierre has no answers about BP Patrol whip incident
- Jean-Pierre-Student loan forgiveness won't impact inflation
- Gov. Murphy blames GOP for Buffalo shooting
- "I Am Beyond" -Black Breath
- "Backwater" -Meat Puppets
- "Psychobilly Freakout" -Rev. Horton Heat
- "Spheres of Madness' -Decapitated
- "Fueled" -Anthrax
- "Mercury' -Clutch