Obama administration spent $36M on FOIA lawsuits in final year: report
The Obama administration spent $36.2 million defending itself in Freedom of Information Act lawsuits in its final year, The Associated Press reported Tuesday. According to the AP’s analysis, some of the biggest targets for record requests were the Justice Department.Read More
'I Am Antifa': One Activist's Violent Death Became A Symbol For The Right And Left
News of an attack trickled out of Tacoma, Wash., just after dawn on a summer morning in July 2019. The details were fuzzy at first — one dead, a fire, the local ICE facility — but those who were close to Willem van Spronsen all said the same thing: They just knew.Read More
- Biden at UN-We need global minimum corporate tax rate
- Biden at UN-We need to be more inclusive
- Biden at UN-We don't have much time left because of Climate Change
- Stacey Abrams thinks heartbeat at six weeks is a manufactured sound
- Pelosi-States can't change election rules after election has occurred
- Trump-President can declassify any document by thinking about it
- "Set if Off -P.O.D.
- "Girls, Girls, Girls" -Motley Crue
- "Detroit" -Rancid
- "Helldorado" -W.A.S.P.
- "The Low Road" -Shooter Jennings
- "Supermarket" -Iggy Pop