Grammy Boss Defends MARILYN MANSON Nomination: 'We Won't Look Back At People's History'
The Recording Academy CEO has defended the organization's Grammy nomination of Marilyn Manson, the shock rocker who has been accused of sexual abuse or misconduct by multiple women.Read More
Who is on the jury? These 12 people will decide fate of 3 men accused of Ahmaud Arbery's murder
Just one person of color is sitting on the jury tasked with determining whether three white men are guilty of murdering a Black 25-year-old who was running through this small, predominantly white coastal neighborhood last year.Read More
Even in Highly Vaccinated New England, Hospitals Are SufferingExperts caution use of 'looting' in describing rash of Bay Area smash and grabsBiden family descends on Nantucket: Joe, Jill, Hunter and his wife all fly in for Thanksgiving at billionaire's $30M island estate hours after president told struggling Americans they need some 'perspective'
- Biden-I am opening strategic oil reserves
- Biden-Don't blame climate change agenda for oil prices
- Hillary Clinton on Maddow-There is a coup plot in this country
- Jen Psaki & Doocy-Will Biden apologize to Rittenhouse
- Jen Psaki & Doocy-Downplays price increases around Thanksgiving
- Jen Psaki-Strategic reserve release is not political
- "Run to the Hills" -Iron Maiden
- "Fuel" -Metallica
- "Mobscene" -Marilyn Manson
- "Theme from The Dukes of Hazzard" -Waylon Jennings
- Constant Motion" -Dream Theater