AOC Votes to Avoid Railroad Strike After Telling Workers to 'Stay Strong'
The House successfully voted Wednesday to pass legislation aimed at blocking a rail strike that President Joe Biden had warned could spur a "crippling" national shutdown. A vast majority of Democrats, 211, voted in favor of the resolution and were joined by 79 Republicans.Read More
The Medical Community’s Reprehensible March Toward Segregated Medicine
The need for someone who “looks like me” has become part of the American psyche. There are tens of thousands of articles about how people of color need someone who “looks like them” if they are to be inspired – or even able to achieve. A lack of “people who look like me” is also used.Read More
- Hakeem Jeffries 2017-Trump supporters worship white supremacy
- Hakeem Jeffries 2019-Cloud of illegitimacy around 2016 election
- Sen. Mark Warner concerned about Elon Musk's ties to China
- Yellen on Colbert-Americans' fault that inflation is still high
- Karine Jean Pierre-We don't expect a recession
- Karine Jean Pierre-Inflation Reduction Act helped the climate
- "Nightlife" -Off with Their Heads
- "Cadillac One" -GBH
- "Sound System" -Operation Ivy
- "Riot, Riot, Upstart" -Agnostic Front
- "Journey to the End of the East Bay" -Rancid
- "Revolution" -Authority Zero"