Editorial: The Supreme Court can’t pretend that overturning Roe vs. Wade would be anything but political
The Supreme Court heard arguments Wednesday in the most important case on abortion rights in three decades. And by the direction of the comments and questions, the court could be headed.Read More
The cracks are showing in Roe v. Wade
Crowds gathered outside of the Supreme Court on Wednesday as the Court prepared to hear arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, the most consequential abortion case in a generation. Pro-life groups rallied, holding signs to “love them both”.Read More
- Pelosi insists that she's a devout Catholic
- Dr. Fauci & Doocy-Does testing apply to illegal immigrants
- MSNBC John Heilemann thinks GOP wants COVID to remain
- Judge Clarence Thomas--Where is right to abortion in Constitution
- Judge Sotomayor-Feeling pain doesn't mean consciousness
- FCC Nominee Gigi Sohn called Fox News "propaganda"
- "Last Christmas" -Wham!
- "Nearly Lost You" -Screaming Trees
- "Shadows" -Mercyful Fate
- "Clean My Wounds" -Corrosion of Conformity
- "Holing Out" -Yuck