Biden Nominates Anti-Gun Fanatic to Run the ATF
David Chipman, President Joe Biden’s nominee for director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), doesn’t possess a rudimentary understanding of the Second Amendment — which, considering this job, seems like a problem.Read More
How The Bidens Earned $16.7 Million After Leaving The White House
Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, earned $22.5 million from 1998 to 2019, a tidy sum that at first glance works out to just over $1 million per year. Except that that’s not quite how it happened. The Bidens have earned three quarters of that money since Joe left his post as vice president in 2017.Read More
- Amtrak Losing Millions Each Year on Food Sales
- What Wasn't in Hunter Biden's book: How he got unauthorized Secret Service protection, begged Joe to run for WH to salvage his own reputation and made porn films with prostitutes. Forensic experts prove laptop IS President's son's
- Biden administration announces end to Trump-era rule that rejected certain immigration applications with blank spaces
Where have billions in COVID aid gone, N.J. lawmakers ask as state gets more from feds
While New Jersey is about to receive more than $6 billion in federal aid for coronavirus-related relief, state legislators are still looking for more information on where billion of dollars in CARES Act money have already been spent. The April 2020 infusion of $23.46 billion came at a time when the Garden State was at the height of the coronavirus pandemic.Read More
- AP Fact Check: Biden’s job inflation on infrastructure
- A bakery, a water plant and her LA home: Everywhere Kamala has flown in the 14 days since she was placed in charge of migration crisis (but not, obviously, the border)
- Jeff Bezos says Amazon supports a corporate-tax hike, arguing that Biden's infrastructure plan will require 'concessions from all sides'
House scuttles GOP attempt to boot Eric Swalwell from intel panel
The House has dismissed a Republican attempt to remove Rep. Eric Swalwell from the chamber’s intelligence panel over his contact more than six years ago with a suspected Chinese spy who targeted politicians in the United States.Read More
The Left’s ‘Jim Crow’ Rhetoric Is Absurd, Insulting, and Dishonest
The obnoxious—and patently false—attacks on Georgia’s new election reform bill, which compare it to the hideous Jim Crow laws of the long-gone “Old South,” are absurd. They are also insulting to those who actually were kept from registering and voting decades ago.Read More
- Two teen girls accused of car-jacking and killing an Uber Eats driver in D.C. 'reach plea deal with prosecutor ensuring they will not be held past the age of 21 nor be placed in a prison facility'
- Catch-and-Bus: Thousands of Freed Border-Crossing Immigrants Are Dispersing Across America
- Former Rep. Gaetz staffer claims all allegations against Gaetz are 'fabricated'
San Luis Obispo County jury convicts Uber driver of rape, burglary
A San Luis Obispo County jury returned guilty verdicts on 13 counts of sexual crimes and burglary against a Santa Maria Uber driver Friday evening. 42-year-old Alfonso Alarcon-Nunez was convicted of three counts of assault with the intent to commit rape during a residential burglary.Read More
Documents detail wild alleged $25M Gaetz extortion scheme
Rep. Matt Gaetz possesses text message screenshots, an email, and a typed document that purportedly support his claims that a federal investigation into his relationship with a 17-year-old is related to an extortion scheme against him.Read More
- Key witness in George Floyd trial who was with him in the store and car REFUSES to testify - despite initially saying: 'I'm going to be his voice'
- AOC slams 'barbaric and inhumane' border conditions and demands REPARATIONS for separated families - just one day after claiming migrant crossings were 'NOT a surge'
John Durham is looking at FBI's launch of Trump campaign probe, sources say
After two years of searching for problems with the investigation into Donald Trump's campaign advisers in 2016 and their ties to Russia, federal prosecutor John Durham hasn't found wrongdoing by Obama-era intelligence officials involved who were outside of the FBI.Read More